Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sneak Preview: Hearts of Glass

Is your heart in the right place?

I haven't had the chance to put my hearts on etsy yet, but I thought I would give you a sneak preview of the next big thing! Do you feel honored? You should. This is totally VIP treatment. I just love these crazy hearts, and I especially love how each one is just a little bit different. By tomorrow, you should be able to order these to your heart's content.
Hearts of glass
I am willing to bet that you will have Blondie's "Heart of Glass" song in your head all day long. You're welcome. And just for fun, here's another extra special sneak preview:
This is one of the pictures that will be on my business cards! The picture is a slightly cropped version of this one, and I can hardly wait for the business cards to arrive. They should be in by sometime next week.

In the meantime, happy Saturday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment