Sunday, July 10, 2011

Willoughby ArtsFest

What if Ohio summers lasted forever? Would Ohio art festivals last forever, too? I don't think they would ever lose their allure. Other things, like humidity, droughts, and bug bites, might eventually begin to bother us. I'm sure that over time, we would adjust. We might even start to miss winter. We probably need it to keep us on our toes.

Alas, Ohio summers do not last forever, which is why you should make it a point to check out the Willoughby ArtsFest on July 16, 2011. The event is held in downtown Willoughby, 20 miles east of Cleveland. Of course, glass by leona will be there in full spirits, along with more than 125 art, food, and entertainment vendors. ArtsFest goes from 10-5 and admission is free. In addition to my Etsy offerings, I will also be selling some choice glass mosaics, Queen Anne's lace sun-catchers, some new adorable glass frog sun-catchers, and more! My line of sun-catchers includes mice, turtles, frogs, feathers, owls, hearts, and angels. I am nearly always working on something new,. I am also available to do commissioned pieces, so let me know if there's something specific you would like.

 
I look forward to seeing you at the 20th Annual Willoughby ArtsFest!

No comments:

Post a Comment